House for Sale
"Elberg Manor" - Picturesque Family Home.
Property ID 1967321A property with space for a growing family plus room to entertain. This property is one that is perfect for those looking for a bit of space for the kids or if you would just like to keep a few animals. A low maintenance block with cleared acres and picturesque views up the mountainsides. Set in a private position out of town, this property is one of great calibre.
With enormous open plan living spaces and floor to ceiling windows, it creates the feel of an entertainers home bringing the outside in. Boasting ample shedding for all the toys. This home has ducted air-conditioning throughout and even your own private wine cellar.
* 3 bedroom plus office optional 4th bedroom brick and iron residence
* Bullnose verandah
* Master bedroom with WIR, ceiling fan and ensuite (bath, timber vanity, shower)
* Beautiful timber kitchen with gas stove, electric oven, rangehood and dishwasher
* Open plan lounge and dining with bay window
* Bedroom 2 & 3 with built in wardrobes
* Lounge room/sitting room off bedrooms
* 2nd bathroom with shower over bath and vanity
* Separate toilet
* Walk in linen/storage
* Solar panels
* Town and tank water
* Dam water pumped to header tank
* Bio cycle
* 2 dams
* Veggie garden
* Wine cellar with air-conditioning
* 3 bay garage, solar hot water, electricity, concrete floor and 3 car carport
This property won't last long on the market. A substantial home that is hard to find. To arrange an inspection please call Dee Braithwaite on 0458 206 063.