House for Sale
Classic Home on Acres.
Property ID 1969252Let your retro side show. This home has more than meets the eye with generous space and room for everyone. Renovate and make it your own or enjoy the era this home was designed in. The formal foyer leads to a spacious lounge room with fire place. A screened entertaining area with room for the BBQ and pool table.
A beautiful sunroom overlooking the rear of the property leads to the ultimate spot to enjoy a few beverages and watch the footy. An elevated rooftop balcony is the perfect spot to escape and watch the stars. Large drive through garage. There is so much potential and space. All set on approximately 2 acres in a popular estate with access to river water.
* 3 bedrooms
* Study nook
* 1 bathroom
* 8001m2 block in an elevated position with valley views
* Large lounge, dining and kitchen
* Ducted air-conditioning and slow combustion fireplace
* Screened entertaining room
* Large entertaining area with bar
* Laundry and 2nd toilet
* Front verandah and elevated rooftop verandah
* Water tanks & transpiration septic
* River water 1 meg
Clarence Town is a 2 minute drive with access to the Williams River for fishing and boating.
35 minutes to Maitland and an hour to Newcastle.
William Town airport is 35 minutes.
Please contact Dee Braithwaite on 0458 206 063 to arrange an inspection.