House for Sale
Two for the Price of One!
Property ID 1877389Keep one house as the family home with the option to rent out the other or use it as a teenage retreat or guest accommodation. With street access to both Moore Street and Abbott Lane you will never be affected by the other home on the block. Perched in a high street of Dungog this property boasts beautiful mountain views with only a short walk to the main street and shops.
The weatherboard home boasts separate dining and kitchen areas, a formal lounge room with fireplace for those winter nights, carport and good sized bedrooms. With a verandah wrapping around 2 sides of the house makes for the perfect spot to sit and relax.
The 2nd home with Abbott Lane Street frontage is a newer build with updated kitchen and living areas with a practical floorplan. This property has a balcony looking down onto the township and across to the mountains.
The perfect investment opportunity for those looking to earn a few dollars. Both houses are currently privately rented bringing in a total of $400.00 per week with tenants who would be happy to stay on. The option is yours to choose what you would do with the 2 homes. This property has the potential to make improvements to increase your return.
* 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom weatherboard cottage built in 1940's
* 2nd dwelling 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, built in approximately 1996
* Scenic mountain views
* Close to shops, transport and clubs in Dungog
* Both houses currently rented returning $400.00 per week
* Both properties with North East facing verandahs to capture the views
* 1010sqm block with double street frontage to Moore street and Abbott Lane
This property is an opportunity not to be missed with endless options!
To arrange an inspection please contact Chelsea Greentree 0477 779 798