House for Sale
Privacy and Space Only Minutes from Town.
Property ID 1950899Find yourself soaking up the sun on 27.5 acres of usable country but only minutes from town. This property is in the ideal location for those looking for a bit of space or a small hobby farm. Room for the family and kids to explore, this property sits privately in an elevated position with views of farming country to the valley and the Barringtons beyond.
With a pocket of natural bush that is abundant with wildlife, King parrots,Wallabies and the occasional echidna.
A lovely family home boasting polished timber floors throughout and multiple French doors to bring the outside in for those times of entertaining. This home has been built to capture the natural light but keep the cottage feel.
* Hardiplank and iron residence
* Sought after location with expansive valley views
* 4 bedrooms, main with air con and BIRs
* 2 bedrooms with BIRs
* 2 way bathroom
* Polished floorboards throughout, French doors and floor to ceiling windows
* Lounge room with open fireplace and French doors onto verandah
* Dining with serving window from kitchen
* Large open plan kitchen
* Sitting area with doors onto paved back patio
* Linen storage
* Large laundry with second shower
* Insulated Garage/ Granny flat with French doors
* Colourbond 3 bay shed plus workshop with concrete floor and power
* Fully fenced
* Lawn locker and small open shed
* Established gardens
* 3 dams
* On grid power + 3 phase power
* Transpiration septic system
* Tank water
* School bus
* Paddocks currently agisted at $300 per month
You won't find a location as good as this one with enough acres to satisfy the family. This is one that needs to be inspected to really appreciate all it has to offer.
Book an inspection now! Call Dee on 0458 206 063.