House for Sale
Peaceful, Private, Perfect!
Property ID 1977779An exceptionally well kept property surrounded by lush productive farmlands. The perfect escape in a tranquil, peaceful and private setting where your only neighbours are the cows. This beautiful Red Cedar home sits on 1.54ha with large entertaining verandahs and several paddocks that roll down to the creek. Boasting polished timber floors, French doors to the outside and large light filled rooms.
A one of a kind home that has created many memories over the years and will create many more in the future. Providing acres to keep a few animals, with space for a growing family yet easy to maintain for just a couple.
* 3 bedroom Western Red Cedar residence
* Master bedroom with study/nursery or potential ensuite with built in wardrobes
* French doors and ceiling fans throughout home
* All bedrooms with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
* Main bathroom with large shower, vanity and corner spa bath
* Separate toilet
* Large linen storage
* Open plan, solid timber kitchen with large pantry
* Open plan dining and lounge room with gas heating, polished timber floors and French doors
* Large laundry/mud room
* Security alarm
* Covered entertaining deck at rear of house
* 3 bay shed with workshop, concrete floor, power and toilet
* 2 bedroom guest accommodation/teenage retreat with bathroom, kitchen and screened entertaining area (approved as a shed)
* Established gardens with an abundance of bird life
* 3 dams and creek
* Chook pen and shelter
* 3 paddocks with fencing in excellent condition
* Excessive water supply from 6 water tanks
* Irrigation to gardens via pump from dam to header tank
* Surrounded by farm land with expansive views
To arrange an inspection please contact Dee Braithwaite on 0458 206 063 or Chelsea Greentree on 0477 779 798.