House for Sale
You don't Have to Spend a Fortune to Feel Like you Own a Farm.
Property ID 1977779Must see to appreciate what this property has to offer. This creek front property is uniquely situated on approximately 4 acres yet surrounded by large rural farmlands giving you private living and uninterrupted views. Marshdale is a highly sought after location in the district being only 5 minutes from town. A property which is well established from the outbuildings to the lush gardens surrounding the house.
A perfect entertaining home with French doors from all rooms which open up onto the large verandahs. This home will suit large families or couples that just need a bit of space. There are several paddocks for those who wish to keep a few animals which roll down to your very own creek frontage.
* 1.61ha( approximately 4 acres)
* 3 bedroom Western Red Cedar residence
* Master bedroom with study/nursery or potential ensuite with built in wardrobes
* French doors and ceiling fans throughout home
* All bedrooms with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
* Main bathroom with large shower, vanity and corner spa bath
* Separate toilet
* Large linen storage
* Open plan, solid timber kitchen with large pantry
* Open plan dining and lounge room with gas heating, polished timber floors and French doors
* Large laundry/mud room
* Security alarm
* Covered entertaining deck at rear of house
* 3 bay garage with workshop, concrete floor, power and toilet
* 2 bedroom guest accommodation/teenage retreat with bathroom, kitchen and screened entertaining area (approved as a shed)
* Established gardens with an abundance of bird life
* Single garage
* 3 dams and creek
* Chook pen and shelter
* 3 paddocks with fencing in excellent condition
* Excessive water supply from 6 water tanks
* Irrigation to gardens via pump from dam to header tank
* Surrounded by farm land with expansive views
A perfectly positioned small acreage which is unusual to find. To arrange an inspection please contact Dee Braithwaite on 0458 206 063 or Chelsea Greentree on 0477 779 798.