House for Sale
Character, Charm in a Country Classic. Open for Inspection This Saturday 15th December from 10:50am to 11:20am.
Property ID 2012254This beautiful established home sits in an ideal location in the main street with an easy walk to the train station, schools and shops. The property has recently been renovated yet still holds plenty of history in its original features. From polished timber floors to stained glass casement windows, it has all the characters of an old home with the added bonus of mature trees, giving you privacy from your neighbours.
All the work has been done for you, so you can sit back on the deck and enjoy the scenic views.
- Large stained glass casement windows throughout
- Polished timber floors throughout
- High ceilings
- Ducted air conditioning
- Massive lounge room with fireplace and doors leading onto the deck
- Dining room with fireplace
- King master suite with separate study/nursery
- Side timber deck
- Timber front verandah
- Views to the mountains
- Single garage
- Studio room off back verandah
- Established gardens
Contact Dee Braithwaite on 0458 206 063 or Chelsea Greentree on 0477 779 798 to arrange an inspection.